Whether you’re on baby #1 or baby #4, we know you have questions about what’s best for your baby. And we know it’s not always easy to reach a pediatrician or childcare expert to get an answer. That’s why we created Ask Bundoo.
What is Ask Bundoo?
It’s simple: you type your parenting question into the Ask Bundoo question box, and it will be automatically routed to the right expert for a personalized, private answer.
Ask Bundoo is an online parenting advice service that connects you directly with Bundoo pediatricians and childcare experts so you can ask doctors your parenting questions. It’s simple: you type your parenting question into the Ask Bundoo question box, and it will be automatically routed to the right expert for a personalized, private answer.
How do I use Ask Bundoo?
Getting advice on parenting with Ask Bundoo is simple. Just follow the steps below and you’ll get your answer:
- Visit the Ask Bundoo page.
- If you’re not a registered member of Bundoo, complete your free registration and choose which option is best for you: purchase a single question, a pack of 6 questions, or an unlimited subscription.
- After you’ve completed your purchase, type your question into the “Ask a Question” box.
- Hit “Continue” and select a category and at least three keywords that are related to your question. This helps us give you better information.
- Click “Send My Question.”
And that’s it! When your question is answered, you’ll receive an email and a notice on your profile “Alerts” (that’s the orange number next to “My Profile” near the top of the page) that your answer is waiting.
We’re passionate about parenting and we’re looking forward to helping your family navigate the sometimes exhausting but always rewarding journey of parenting.