Christmas is a wonderful time to spend with the family. With so much to do and see, relaxing at home with a movie is ideal family fun. To help you get into the holiday spirit, check out these classic G-rated Christmas movies.
- Mickey’s Christmas Carol—This delightful adaption of the original classic features Mickey Mouse and friends. See how Scrooge McDuck learns the true meaning behind Christmas.
- Winnie the Pooh: A Very Merry Christmas—Enjoy this adorable Winnie-the-Pooh tale with the whole family. Find out what curious Christmas adventures he and his friends encounter in this 2002 Disney movie.
- The Muppet Christmas Carol—A playful take on the Ebenezer Scrooge saga told by Kermit, Miss Piggy, and friends. This 1992 Disney classic is loaded with Muppet fun that the little ones will swarm in glee.
- The Polar Express—Take a train ride to the North Pole with the entire family. This 2004 movie, based on the children’s book by Chris Van Allsburg, traces the wild adventures of a young boy. He ventures to the North Pole, and quickly discovers the wonders of life.
- A Charlie Brown Christmas—It’s hard to imagine Christmas without the loveable Charlie Brown in your living room. This heartwarming 1965 tale features a skeptical Charlie Brown as he searches for the true meaning of Christmas.
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas—Kids will love this 1966 Dr. Seuss classic. Tots, preschoolers, young kids and adults will laugh as the cranky Grinch’s plan to steal Christmas presents goes awry. The 2000 and 2018 adaptations will surely delight, as well.
- Miracle on 34th Street—What happens when Kris Kringle takes over for an intoxicated Santa? He becomes such a big hit and even claims he’s the real Santa Claus. See how he proves his authenticity.
- These movies are ideal for families with young kids and adults alike.
- Choose G-rated movies to celebrate the holiday with the little ones.
- With the busyness of the holidays, take a break with your family and watch a holiday movie classic.
- Movies are easy and fun entertainment for families.