due april 2016

due april 2016

I’m due April 4th and was wondering if anyone else was too.. And how has your experience been and if you know the sex to your bbaby. This is my second child I’m not sure what I’m having yet.

Comments

1. Just wanted to pop in and say congrats! Be sure to sign up for our weekly pregnancy emails to stay updated on all the changes you are noticing week by week, and hope you are feeling well!

Reply Flag this comment
  2. Congrats!!! My youngest is 9 months old, but we didn’t find out what we were having at all with her! We got an awesome surprise on her birthday! 🙂 She is also my second. Our first is a boy, so most of the big baby gear is pretty gender neutral. Are you planning on finding out? If you are finding out, are you planning a big gender reveal for family/friends? Any excuse for a party is a good excuse in my book! 😉

Reply Flag this comment
  3. Congrats Magda! I am the mother of four–three girls and the caboose is a boy. I found out with #2 and chose to be surprised for the rest…#4 (the boy) was a big surprise after having 3 girls and we were not prepared with “boy” stuff, but we had a lot of gender neutral things. Nowadays, boys wear purple, pink and all colors of the rainbow, so I don’t think it’s as big a deal. But, diaper changes are certainly something that is different!

Reply Flag this comment
  4. Congrats! I just HAD to know, couldn’t be kept in the dark all those months! I ended up having 2 boys, which made things easier as far as clothes etc. Best of luck and be sure to let us know if any pregnancy/baby questions come up!

Reply Flag this comment

Tell us who you are! We use your name to make your comments, emails, and notifications more personal.

Tell us who you are! We use your name to make your comments, emails, and notifications more personal.