MARKETING OPERATIONS MANAGER
Looking to join a passionate, innovative team that values creativity and professional growth? The Wellness Network is seeking a dynamic individual to manage digital and on-air campaigns for advertising sales customers of our doctor-led consumer pregnancy and parenting website bundoo.com, and in-hospital TV channels. This position supports our Marketing and Sales teams, and is integral to the success of our advertising business.
- Executing complex campaigns from concept to completion, coordinating with marketing, sales, content, web development, graphic design, and programming team members to ensure campaigns are deployed on time and client expectations are met or exceeded
- Developing proposals for potential advertising and sponsorship clients in conjunction with the sales and marketing teams
- Managing paid media advertising strategies including SEM, social and content discovery
- Managing customer advertising campaigns to ensure campaign effectiveness, including but not limited to on-air advertising, social media advertising, PPC advertising, email marketing, and content discovery advertising
- Managing an advertising budget and meeting or exceeding cost per acquisition and conversion goals
- Delivering reports and clearly communicated summaries in a timely manner
- Building trust and maintaining relationships with vendors and partners
The Ideal Candidate:
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree and has at least 4 years of experience in marketing
- Has experience with digital and broadcast media advertising
- Possesses a deep understanding of digital marketing and data analytics
- Has strong experience managing social advertising and PPC marketing campaigns
- Demonstrates excellent professional communication skills, is organized and detail-oriented
- Is comfortable using Microsoft PowerPoint/Mac Keynote and Microsoft Excel
- Has a positive attitude, an interest in advertising and healthcare, and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience in healthcare is a plus!
Location: This position is remote with occasional travel required.
Benefits: Joining a team that enjoys coming to work each day, you’ll be part of an innovative culture that truly values new ideas (no, really!). We are passionate about improving health outcomes and creating a positive impact on expecting and new parents. Our competitive health insurance and 401(K) benefits don’t hurt, either!
Sound like a good fit for you? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.