Kimmel’s greatest guest and dads in hair bows: the best in parenting this week
In case you were wondering… Our toddlers totally judge us by what we cook for dinner and baby cheeks are good for more than just a little squeeze.
1. Baby cheeks are for more than just pinching
Cheyenne Moore’s Vine proves baby cheeks are just the cutest.
2. If you wouldn’t say it about a boob job…
Adoptive parent Jesse Butterworth put out an awesome PSA to teach people what to say and what NOT to say to adoptive parents. Educate yourself with a laugh.
3. What baby wants, baby gets
Because when your daughter asks you to do something silly, you just do it.
4. 19 things you should never say to your partner when she’s pregnant
If you’re pregnant, go ahead and pass this list to your partner so nobody gets hurt.
5. Mom steals a play out of Mike Tyson’s playbook
If a pit bull attacked your toddler, would you be able to bite its ear off to save your child? That’s exactly what this hero mom did.
6. Starting the day vs. ending it
Can I get an amen on this one!? I’m convinced it’s bedtime that does it to us.
7. Babies are the worst roommates
Comedian Jim Gaffigan shares his hilarious thoughts on what strangers to say to him when he’s out with five kids and breastfeeding babies on The Tonight Show.
8. Mom wins 4-year battle with TSA over breast milk
Stacey Armato’s win is a win for nursing moms everywhere. Her 2010 refusal to allow her breastmilk to be x-rayed resulted in a lawsuit and now the TSA’s clarification of policies for breastfeeding moms.
9. A Toddler’s Dinner Translator
Honest Toddler gives us insight into what our kids think about our dinner choices.
10. Dad or daughter: who loves Frozen more?
Whose idea was it to make this video, anyway?
11. Jimmy Kimmel’s Coolest Guest Ever
I got sucked into the world of Arden Hayes this week, a child genius and frequent guest on Jimmy Kimmel live. He’s smarter than Justin Bieber, and is probably smarter than me, too…