Babies going through tunnels and shower schizophrenia: the best in parenting this week
Hellooooo, 2015! Where did 2014 go? While I’m looking for it, check out this week’s best parenting memes and videos.
1. Babies going through tunnels
Turns out that tunnels are pretty amazing. These babies’ faces are priceless!
2. The Lacking Family Christmas Rap
This family has mad skills.
3. Best parenting video parodies of 2014
4. Babies in stockings
There is little in life sweeter than a newborn, unless it’s a newborn in a Christmas stocking! Check out these hospital nurseries, with all their snuggly holiday newborns swaddled in stockings.
5. Shower schizophrenia
Every. single. day.
6. Play-Doh upsets parents with accidental phallic toy
Sometimes we overreact as parents, but I’m not sure this is one of those times. Parents are pretty peeved with Play-Doh over this tool included in the Sweet Shoppe Mountain Playset.
I dunno if anyone else follows Play-Doh on Facebook but you should cause they’re doing some serious damage control pic.twitter.com/TooleS5PgE
— El Clarko (@Fatgoldfish4) December 29, 2014
7. Creative dad turns daughter’s sayings into art
“My tummy feels like bad guys.” “Mommy, are you still wearing your angry eyebrows?” These illustrations are awesome.
8. If adults argued like kids
While I agree with HowToBeADad that this lack of focus on the road looks dangerous, this video nails the way we feel every time we hear kids arguing.
9. Christmas Miracle Pregnancy Time Lapse
Love the simplicity of this one and the balloon metaphor.
10. What the voice of Disney princes look like
Aladdin is DJ Tanner’s boyfriend? Tarzan is President Fitz from Scandal? You’ll never hear these voices the same way again.
11. Mom whose reaction to ultrasound went viral had her quadruplets
Keeping up with Ashley and Tyson Gardner, the couple whose viral ultrasound reaction warmed the hearts of many? They gave birth to their “Quad Squad.”