How to prank your kids on April Fool’s Day and the best in parenting this week
Remember when being a parent was a distant plan for the future? When you were judging other parents for the mac-n-cheese their kids were eating while making a massive mess of sugar packets in a local restaurant? When you were rolling your eyes at the grocery store because whining kids were ruining your shopping trip? I got a big kick out of #1 this week!
1. The mom I thought I would be vs. the mom that I am
Bundoo has a new blogger, Deva Delaporto from Mylifesuckers (she’s one awesome mama!). The hilarious video she produced for her first blog went viral this week… and the irony of the fact that I watched it while procrastinating on getting ready for work and school is not lost on me.
2. Dad one-ups us with this video of his wife’s pregnancy
McFly singer Tom Fletcher took photos to document his wife’s pregnancy, and wrote a beautiful song to accompany them in this video.
3. What not to say to stay-at-home parents
Thanks to Buzzfeed, you’ll never make your SAHM and SAHD friends angry again.
4. No regrets
5. A girl and her bulldog
As a bulldog owner and girl mama, I might be biased… but the pictures of Lola and her human Harper are ADORABLE.
6. Do YOU want to build a snowman? A Frozen mom parody that’s not “Let It Go”
For all you mamas and daddies who are sick of snow and the snow days that go along with it.
7. A gender reveal that doesn’t go as planned
Is this little boy’s honest reaction to his sibling-to-be’s gender reveal funny or a little bit sad? You decide.
8. Who does your kid’s funny face best: Jude Law or Jimmy Fallon?
What’s funnier than your kid’s funny face? Jude Law and Jimmy Fallon imitating your kid’s funny face.
9. April Fool’s Day pranks for kids
Looking to prank your preschooler but can’t find pranks that aren’t awful? Here’s 25 great ones from Growing a Jeweled Rose.
10. Dreamworks animator turns home videos into awesome action movies
Professional animator dad + cute toddler videos = superhero style action movies.
11. Artist turns baby helmets into works of art