The Bundoo Community is fun! Our Community is designed to offer a vibrant online gathering place where parents can share with each other and mix with pediatricians, specialists and childcare experts in a nurturing environment. We celebrate the joy and humor of parenting along with the responsibility to make healthy, informed decisions about raising children.
The Bundoo community is open to all parents, without regard to family status, background or orientation, because the issues of parenthood cross all boundaries.
So How Does It Work?
You can create your own group or join other groups that interest you. Your groups can be open to the public or only to people you invite (private), so you have flexibility in group membership, privacy and content.
Bundoo groups can be created and searched using keywords or by location, making it easy to join and build groups around common topics and places.
It’s easy to keep track of your groups and activity. When you’re logged into Bundoo.com, you’ll receive notifications:
- When a new member requests to join a private group
- When you’re accepted into a private group someone else has created
- When someone has commented on a discussion you’ve started
- When someone starts a new discussion in a group you’re in
- When a member you’re following joins or creates a group
All of these settings can be controlled and changed through your user profile settings, which is accessed through your user profile page.
Bundoo Community Rules
- Comments and discussions from Bundoo pediatricians, health and childcare professionals are intended for educational purposes only and do not constitute medical or healthcare advice or diagnosis.
- Call 911 or your personal doctor if you believe you have a medical emergency. Do not ask emergency questions to the forum or through Ask Bundoo.
- Be respectful of all Bundoo Community members.
- Refrain from posting harassing, abusive, or hateful comments.
- Do not personally insult, degrade, harass, or attack other members of the Bundoo Community.
- Cursing and hate speech will not be tolerated.
- Acknowledge that members have their own opinions, and accept that others may have different perspectives on controversial discussions.
- Do not post material that may violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other personal or proprietary rights.
- You are solely responsible for content that you share; do not publish anything you do not have permission to post.
- Posts promoting violence, abuse, or unlawful behaviors are not permitted.
- Don’t impersonate a person or entity or otherwise misrepresent yourself.
- Users cannot create multiple user accounts.
- Flag posts that you feel violate the Bundoo Community rules.
- Understand that Bundoo reserves the right to ban a member or delete a post or group at any time, with or without warning.