You’ve heard us say that everything on Bundoo is written or reviewed by a doctor, but what does that mean exactly? Here at Bundoo, we take our role as independent parenting experts very seriously. Our editorial positions are not influenced by advertisers or corporate owners.
Our promise to you means:
- Every article on our site is either written or reviewed by a doctor or healthcare expert and goes through a rigorous editorial process.
- Our advice is based on the best available evidence or lines up with recommendations from leading organizations, including the American Academy of Pediatrics and American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
- Whenever possible, we include references on our articles so you can see where we are getting our information from.
- Bundoo carefully vets doctors and healthcare experts who work with us for potential conflicts of interest, and all of our experts are credentialed and have excellent standing in their professions.
- Bundoo is independently owned so there is no conflict of interest.
For more information about Bundoo’s editorial and advertising policies, please see our Bundoo Editorial Policy.