Infants’ MYLICON® Drops relieve the discomfort of infant gas frequently caused by air swallowing or by certain formulas or foods. They are safe because the drops are not absorbed into your baby’s system. MYLICON® drops are safe enough for even the newest of newborns and can be given with every feeding*. (*Use only as directed, do not exceed 12 doses per day.)
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. Quick Anatomy Lesson: Human Digestive System.
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Gas in the Digestive Tract.
- The Nemours Foundation: Burping Your Baby.
- American Academy of Family Physicians. Feeding Problems in Infants and Children.
- Stanford Children’s Health. Gastrointestinal Problems.
- American Academy of Pediatrics. Should I Give My Baby Juice?
- The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. Vaccine Ingredients – Aluminum.
- FDA. Food Safety for Moms to Be: Once Baby Arrives.
- Miami Children’s Hospital. Star Anise: No Longer Your Cup of Tea.
- Dr. Greene. Babies and Constipation.
- Johns Hopkins Medicine. Gas in the Digestive Tract.
- National Public Radio. Got Gas? It Could Mean You’ve Got Healthy Gut Microbes.
- Baylor Scott & White. Intestinal Gas and Gas Pains, Child.
- American Academy of Pediatrics. Air Swallowing and Burping.